Government Benefits and Health Insurance
- Eligibility for NYS and NYC Government Benefits for those affected by the Coronavirus crisis
- Helpline for NYC Seniors – Your first stop – Aging Connect is the New York City’s direct link to aging services.
Call 212-AGING-NYC (212-244-6469) to speak with an Aging Specialist and learn about services and support available to older adults and their caregivers, as well as volunteer opportunities.
- SNAP, Cash Assistance in NYC– Now HRA is online
- Veteran’s Benefits and Opportunities Now
- What Medicare Covers with respect to Coronavirus