- CityMeals on Wheels: for those 60 years of age or older
- God’s Love We Deliver:Respected provider of meals for those living with HIV/AIDS, cancer, Alzheimer’s Disease, ALS, Parkinson’s disease and other life-altering illness
- No Hunger in NYC – the City’s Online Portal
- NYC Department for the Aging – Home Delivered Meals, Telephone Reassurance, and other services 212-AGING-NYC (212-244-6469).
Food and Supplies
- Invisible Hands -Let us know you need help, and we’ll match you with a local volunteer in your neighborhood. You’ll receive a call from your volunteer to confirm what you need delivered and coordinate payment.
- NYC Food Delivery The City has created the GetFoodNYC food delivery program to provide food for coronavirus-vulnerable and food-insecure New Yorkers not currently served through existing food delivery programs. Sign up at the link above or call 311.